Terms and Conditions
Delivery Service Guideline
- Free delivery for purchase of $350 or above (after discounted and within 3kg) except residential areas and overseas order. For delivery to residential area, a $20 extra fee will be charged.
- Delivery fee will apply to orders less than $350. We follow S.F. Express’ weight scheme to charge the delivery fee.
- Customer can choose S.F. Express outlets/EF Lockers self-pickup service or courier service to industrial & commercial area / residential area. Please check the delivery fee in your shopping cart.
- Courier service does not apply to remote areas. Extra delivery fee will apply to remote districts like Airport, Lamma Island, Lantau Island
- We usually send out orders from Mondays to Saturdays, according to the order quantities.
- If you use self-pickup service, please pay attention to the sms information. If you use courier service, please pay attention to the phone call from the courier.
- Bookings for deliveries cut off at 2 pm, Monday - Friday working days, depending on the order quantities.
- If bookings are full, the delivery will be shifted to the next working day whether or not it is placed before the cut-off time.
- Pre-order: It usually takes 7 to 10 days for shipping. We would confirm the arrival time upon receipt of pre-order. Phone inquiry is welcome.
- All payments must be settled before the time of delivery.
- For large size goods: we will contact you to agree on a delivery time. Should the customer miss the delivery without notice (which should be made at least one day prior to the delivery day), the customer will be deemed to have used the delivery service. The customer can come to the shop in person to collect the order or pay extra delivery fee to arrange for the second delivery;
- If typhoon signal No.8 (or above) or black rainstorm signal is in force,delivery will be postponed to a later date without further notice. In case delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors,we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay,postponement or cancellation is within the control of Merry Go Shop or not.
Note (Macau, China, Overseas)
Our staff will contact you by email regarding stock availability and shipping. All international shipping charges are based on actual cost incurred. We will confirm shipping rates during order confirmation. Delivery times are approximate and not guaranteed. We are not responsible for any import duties, taxes and handling fee imposed at your country customs.
- Total size of carton should not be over 140cm. Each weight of carton cannot over 20kg. Minimum 2 cartons per shipment.
- Liquid products can be accepted.
- Postage and delivery time are based on Hong Kong Post schedule
- Postage is paid by customers
- Speedpost or Air registered parcel post is recommended
SF Express accepts only tea pack products to be shipped.
- Speed Post accepts non-liquid products only.
- Fedex accepts liquid and non-liquid products. Baby Formula is not accepted.
- Postage and delivery time are based on Hong Kong Post schedule.
In our experience, if customers require freight services, it is advisable that they place larger orders to bring down the average freight cost.
Other terms & conditions
- For any ordered goods remain undelivered or not picking up for 30 days from the date of order confirmation, we shall have the right to dispose such goods at our own discretion without further notice. In such event, we shall not be liable to make any refund or compensation to you and reserve the right to claim any storage fee.
- We shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by you or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of the sale and purchase transaction with you.